Anonymous — Tue, 06/29/2010 - 09:50
1) Update all images, including the icon, to take advantage of the Retina display
2) All input fields should have some padding to the left so that the text you're entering isn't flush left
3) Under Current Entries and "About TimeLogger", the text should have some padding on the left and right
4) User Guide should be reformatted for the Iphone screen so less side scrolling is required to read it. That is, I think it would be more usable longer vs wider.
5) When clicking "Start Timer" the slide transition is noticeably laggy compared with the other slide transitions.
6) I'm not sure "Support/Feedback" should be given a button in such a prominent position. Perhaps move that into the "About Timelogger" screen.